Martha Stewart Living featured New Orleans and its restaurants in the February 2013 edition. Sara Ruffin Costello wrote the story and says she moved a year ago from New York to New Orleans.
These are the places she says she’s fallen in love with …
- The Camellia Grill
- Domilise’s Po-Boy and Bar
- Baru Bistro & Tapas
- Galatoire’s Restaurant
Things to do:
- Soniat House (hotel)
- Bevolo Gas & Electric Lights (shop)
- Treme Brass Band (music)
- Ann Koerner Antiques (shop)
- Kitchen Witch Cookbooks (shop)
- The Columns Hotel (hotel & cocktail bar)
- St. Charles streetcar
Photos of the pages are below. Click on them to see what the magazine says about each place.