Important – the ticket is good for two people only. If you have more than two people (group of friends), make sure people print their own tickets.
Participating museums in New Orleans:
- Contemporary Arts Center
- Hermann-Grima Historic House
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Louisiana Children’s Museum
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- The Historic New Orleans Collection
- The National WWII Museum
- The Ogden Museum of Southern Art
Not sure what everything is? We weren’t either. Thanks to NOLA.com for doing an explanation of the venues.
Here’s list of all the participating museums in Louisiana.
For Museum Day, you get a ticket for two people only. You must print your ticket and present it to receive your free admission. Some places, like the WW2 Museum, will accept a ticket on your smartphone.
Header image is of the New Orleans Museum of Art in City Park. Photo by Carlie Kollath Wells/NewinNOLA.com.